If you reading this that means that you actually care about getting your money in order, congratulations! Do you feel the burning desire for it? If so, great. If not, we will get to that soon. A dramatic change in someone's life usually begins with their strong desire to go through with the change.
I am usually a very determined person. I am able to create a goal and have a tunnel vision of that goal until I get there. Whatever I am doing, I make that goal TOP PRIORITY. But even with this mindset, sometimes that burning desire fizzles out and I am stuck having to muscle my way through for a while, but guess what...The urgency to complete the goal comes back! Between the initial burning desire and the second is really what defines determination for me. As long as you can hold on a little bit longer, you can make it!
A great way to maintain that fire that keeps you going, is to have a note written somewhere. Much like someone that is overweight, they have that pair of pants that they want to get into hanging on a wall somewhere. Well what is your "pair of pants" for getting your money on track? It could be anything as big as wanting to pay your car off or small as wanting to buy that movie from Walmart you've been wanting. Either way, write it down and remind yourself of it ALL OF THE TIME.
No comments:
Post a Comment